Ask HN: Is it better to be a consultant in a time of layoffs?
19 by janeerie | 15 comments on Hacker News.
Considering the massive layoffs in the last week, I am curious if these companies will begin to rely more on consultants/contractors or if budgets will be cut for consultants. Is there any historical data on this? What have you seen in your own workplaces?
Considering the massive layoffs in the last week, I am curious if these companies will begin to rely more on consultants/contractors or if budgets will be cut for consultants. Is there any historical data on this? What have you seen in your own workplaces? 15 https://ift.tt/W6baNxK 19 Ask HN: Is it better to be a consultant in a time of layoffs?
19 by janeerie | 15 comments on Hacker News.
Considering the massive layoffs in the last week, I am curious if these companies will begin to rely more on consultants/contractors or if budgets will be cut for consultants. Is there any historical data on this? What have you seen in your own workplaces?
Considering the massive layoffs in the last week, I am curious if these companies will begin to rely more on consultants/contractors or if budgets will be cut for consultants. Is there any historical data on this? What have you seen in your own workplaces? 15 https://ift.tt/W6baNxK 19 Ask HN: Is it better to be a consultant in a time of layoffs?














Comments
Post a Comment